The ‘Have a Go’ Fund
$1000 is available for each of our church communities for a new innovative or experimental project in 2020-2021.
Funds are made available from the Alpine Mission Fund upon receipt of an innovative application.
Each church will have their $1000 released for projects that demonstrate a genuine attempt to embark on at least one of the following criteria:
- Experimenting with new models of church and ministry
- Helping new people find a faith-life
- Encouraging younger people to find a place in their church
- Reconnecting with their communities
- Having a go at something that is innovative
The Fine Print
Each congregation is encouraged to put together a team to dream up an innovative project.
Resource people from Presbytery are available for consultation.
The simple form to be filled in can be downloaded here: Have a Go Application Fund
“Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground.’”Matthew 24:24-25
This is not how we want to be!